Photographer on site
Aug 03 in News
As you already know we have our photographer scheduled on site on Monday 9th and Tuesday 10th March. This year, we will be working with PMP MOM’S studio. Some of you might be familiar with the famous blogger Shehar Rizvi, she is a professional photographer and her pictures on her blogs speak for themselves: DIARY of a PMP MOM and PMP MOM’S studio.
Each of our children will have their individual photo taken along with the full class photo. Each child will receive their unique ID code via email in order for parents to privately access all the photos taken of their child on the PMP MOM’S studio’s website. You will be able to choose and make your own packages according to your preferences and you will settle payment here at the nursery later by end of March / beginning of April. We will help you in this process as we will set a day after the release of the pictures where PMP MOM’S studio’s sale representative will come to the nursery to help you with any purchases. You will be informed way ahead accordingly. Orders can be sent to your email or hard prints delivered to Fun First nursery a few weeks after purchase and we will be responsible for distributing these.
Please note these important details:
- The photo shoot schedule is as it follows:
– Monday 9th of March (Coral Red & Sunrise Yellow)
– Tuesday 10h of March (Daisy Yellow & Ocean Blue & Family Sittings)
- Individual & class sittings starts at 9:00 for all the classes.
- Please make sure your child arrives at the nursery before allocated time and dressed in white top and blue jeans/trousers/skirt or white dress.
- Family / siblings sittings will take place on Tuesday at 12:00 pm and ends at 2:00. Each sitting is 5 to 10 minutes max. For those wishing to book a family sittings, please contact reception to book a slot. If arriving late on the day, you will miss your booked spot.
- No charges are applied for the individual & family sittings. You will only purchase the photos if you like them later on by end of March/beginning of April.